- Nuclear Energy’s Future is in jeopardy with Japan's Tsunami/Earthquake/ Nuclear catastrophe
- Gulf Deep Water Horizon Disaster, increased fuel prices and Instability in Foreign oil markets puts oil on trial
- Mining disasters, health effects from Coal pollution, toxic ash pond releases and pending GHG regulations put pressures on new Coal Plant costs.
- Municipalities and States are defaulting resulting in funding losses
- Funding losses result in major cuts in education
- Science and math standings of US Students continue to fall against global competition.
A Proposed Solution
- Schools incorporate small PV Solar Energy Plants (1-2MW) on site and/or wind capability. Renewable Energy curriculum is science and math enriched.
- Municipalities add small PV Solar Energy Plants (1-5MW) and/or wind capability
- Renewable Energy Industries creates millions of jobs, approach grid parity and helps restore the economy reducing the defaults and funding losses
- School Districts and Commercial Operations will save $4,300,000 in electricity costs over 25 years with a 1 MW PV Solar Energy Plant from Solar Now LLC
- Municipalities will earn $22,000 in revenue sharing/year for every 1 MW of PV Solar Power from Solar Now LLC